Water Industry Approved Land Surveyors
Ogilvie Geomatics provide specialist surveys to meet the needs of the water industry in carrying out major investment in the UK. We are an approved Environment Agency (EA) survey supplier.
Specialist land surveyors for water and sewerage include the following services:
- Topographical surveys
- Longitudinal and cross sections
- Setting out pipe route way leaves
- Surveys of Waste Water treatment works
- River cross sections to HEC-RAS
- Inshore hydrographical surveys
- Surveys of existing underground services
- Manhole surveys to SUS 25 and STC25 standard
- Confined space surveys tunnels, culvert, etc.
Following on from the recent floods Longdin and Browning surveys assisted the Environment Agency by conducting hydrographic surveys of the River Parrett.
Other previous land surveys include:
Waste water treatment works at Tyndrum, Pert, Plea, Stirling, Kenmore, Denny, Methevn, Thornhill, Crianlairch, Alva, West Wemyss, Aviemore. Moray Waster Water Project. Manhole surveys of Hamilton, Kilsyth, Granton, Paisley. Rivers surveys on Carron, Tay, Clyde, Forth, Dryfe, Catrine, Dee. Inchgarth and Milngavie Reservoir. Hydrographical Surveys at Port of Workington, River Clyde, Largs Ferry Terminal, Port Ellen Islay, Girvan Harbour, Montrose Sea Defence, Inverkip and Largs Marina, Fetlar and Scalloway Shetland, Kilchoan Ferry.