ClearCone Plus Highway Surveys from Ogilvie Geomatics
Clear Cone+ includes our patented Clear Cone surveying service and additionally mobile mapping, static scanning, monitoring and utility surveys.
We can extract information from point cloud data to your exact requirements. Your engineers will benefit from more complete and accurate survey data measured and processed safely and cost effectively by Longdin and Browning.
Outputs to your specification are extracted by our CAD team from mobile mapping/LIDAR point clouds and topographic surveys including:
- 3D autocad and microstation models
- Bentley MX Models for road and highway design
- 3D outputs compliant with IAM 184/14 - naming conventions, file types and data structures for the delivery and transfer of CAD/BIM files to the highway agency and its supply chain
Other Services we can provide:
Static Laser Scanning
Point clouds and imagery collected using our clear cone vehicles.
Utility or Service Tracing Surveys
Safer execution of ground works using the latest PAS 128 EML and GPR techniques.
A nationwide team of surveyors covering the entire British Isles from Cornwall to the Scottish highlands provide a consistent approach to all surveys.
Our Surveyors are inducted to work on the Highway Agency networks
- We know highway surveying – over 30 years experience surveying highways throughout the UK and worldwide.
- Our CAD experts understand your requirements and are UK based.
- ISO 9001/14001/18001 accredited.
- Offices in England, Scotland and Wales.
Clear Cone+ can output to variety of formats. See examples below.
Clear Clone Videos