Whatever the Project You are Considering, Accuracy in Planning is the Key.
A thorough topographic survey will lessen the possibility of you making costly mistakes at a later stage, as you will be less likely to come across unforeseen problems. You'll want to work with an experienced land surveyor in whom you can have complete confidence to deliver to the very highest standards in topographic surveys.
Based on the experience gained throughout the world, our surveyors are adept at mobilising to remote and inhospitable locations to undertake projects large and small.
Data is part processed on site to confirm that accuracy criteria are being met, then transmitted to our offices for final processing. On larger projects plotting facilities are provided on site to facilitate pre-delivery checks and the timely delivery of data to the client’s project team.
- Detailed Site Surveys – such as Housing and Industrial Developments, Services Information
- Route Surveys – including roads, pipelines, railways, and bridges
- Control Surveys – for mapping projects and dimensional control
- Surveys of Topographic River Features – such as Flood Plains and River Banks
- Volumetric Surveys – of Quarries, Coal stocks and Spoil tips
- GPS surveys
- Aerial surveys
- LiDAR surveys
- Dimensional surveys
- Area measurement
Latest methods save time and money:
- Robotic/reflex total stations and real time GPS
- Solo, only one Land Surveyor travels to site
- Data processed inside AutoCAD to guarantee 100% compatible file format
- Safe working possible without traffic management or rail possessions
…all in a fraction of the time taken in the past.
Large area coverage by LiDAR
LIDAR is a method of terrain mapping, which uses a laser to measure the distance between the sensor, normally airborne, and the ground surface. The resulting highly accurate terrain map is suitable for assessing flood risk, engineering projects and land and property development. LiDAR is also suitable for 3D visualisation and modelling.