Survey and monitoring services for Rivers, Lochs, Lakes, Reservoirs, Ports and Harbours.
Fully equipped, trailer mounted survey launches are ready for immediate deployment anywhere in the UK or Europe. The modular instrumentation enables our teams to work anywhere in the world using local vessels.
Bathymetric surveys are undertaken using the latest satellite positioning techniques with heave compensated, dual frequency echo sounders and multi-beam echo sounders linked for automated data capture to provide fast and precise processing.
With the addition of side scan sonar and seismic techniques, full site surveys are undertaken for all types of marine construction.
Specialist hydrographical survey software plots the soundings and computes bathymetric contours of the river, loch or seabed profile.
- Inland Waterway Surveys – such as rivers, reservoirs and canals
- Inshore & Coastal Surveys – Bathymetric surveys to produce charts and digital models
- Oceanographic Surveys – using float tracking, current metering, dye tracking and wave measurements
- Port Surveys – for navigation, pre and post dredge surveys
- Geotechnical Surveys – using sub-bottom profiling, soil sampling, side-scan sonar, etc
- River cross sections HEC-RAS Mike 11
- Flood risk assessment surveys
- Volumetric computations
- Outfall survey
- Cable or pipeline crossings surveys
- Route surveys
- Reservoir safety surveys